Dosing channels are vibrating conveyors from the Vicon V series with magnetic drives.
The advantage of the vibrating conveyors, compared to other drives, is their continuously variable controllability.
Bulk goods can be dosed very accurately with these machines.
A classic example of application is the filling of bulk scales or mixers.
- Can be used as a continuous conveyor and in start/stop mode
- No overshoot when the machine stops
- Compact design
- Low energy requirement
We have various test machines available for experiments.
- Screen inserts
- Wear linings
- Non-stick coatings
- Wear-resistant coatings
- Noise reduction coatings
- Sandwich bases for cooling or drying
- Valves and sliders for distributing bulk goods
- Weighing equipment
- Base frames
- Pre-hoppers and surge bins
- Expansion joints
- Control systems
All conventional steels and stainless steels (also as a textured plate)